Buried in Cream

My friend Carrie and I were going to breakfast (or as they say in New York - we were brunching) and happened upon the ever amazing Park Street Eatery. I had been there once before and had ordered the porridge, as I was attempting to be low calorie. Needless to say, the porridge contains about as much butter as Paula Dean's biscuits, so that didn't help at all.

THIS time, however, I knew better. You see, the egg breakfasts at Park Street Eatery are served with their home made mashed potatoes! Creamy yet chunky, fresh ground pepper in every bite, those things are phenomenal.




I thought I had died and gone to breakfast heaven and then I realized there was more: my Mexican Hot Chocolate arrived. I don't even know how to describe this thing, but it certainly was not a beverage. It was dessert. I barely made it through the whipped cream.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yay you started!!