Luxury


Yesterday I bought this cup of English Breakfast tea at the coffee house on campus. I decided on tea over the Mexican Mocha for two reasons: tea is generally less expensive, and tea has significantly less calories than the chocolate whole milk whipped cream cinnamon fantastic-ness mentioned above.

$2.79 is how much I paid for this cup of tea. (Insert Seth Myers voice): Really?

Oh yes, really. I could have purchased an entire box of loose leaf tea, a pair of new running socks, a pint of cottage cheese, a gallon of milk at Trader Joe's - SO many other things that would have been more worthy of my close to $3 than a few dried leaves soaking in hot water.

Moral of this story: always get the Mexican Mocha.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ha ha ha! def always go with the mexican mocha. that is too funny!

Sandra said...

What - no pic and post from Saturday?

Amy said...

friend. i miss you. we need to do another grueling trail walk. to catch up of course. i'll bring my scarf - you can borrow one too if you'd like.