Heaven

For the last month, all I have craved is a Bread and Cie croissant and a cappucino, made fresh just for me. I imagined myself sitting, ever so cooly, in the cute Hillcrest cafe reading an awesome magazine or of-the-moment book. I would, of course, be wearing something just trendy enough and every gay man that walked by would compliment the way I chose to spend my Saturday afternoon.

The reality of Saturday's to-do lists often interfere with my imaginary afternoon snacks, as the laundry, grocery store, and dirty dishes pile up in front of me. Not this Saturday, though. I found an excuse to run an errand in Hillcrest, and spent an hour with these three good friends. My own little piece of heaven.

4 comments:

DougieB said...

I love this.

hey! we're going to be in LA over the weekend of January 30... be sure to get you the details.

Journey of the Lens said...

you are a girl after my own heart. that is my kind of breakfast...yummy!!! i ♥ it!

Sandra said...

Oh I get it...you must not have kids. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love this posting --- you are so cute!