Look What I Found

So when your husband leaves town, and leaves you in charge of the home and all things home-related, here is what happens.


I was calmly walking to the laundry room (by which I mean junk-filled garage, naturally) to be responsible and do the laundry (typically the husband's responsibility, duh) and found this horrifying creature. DEAD. Bugs crawling out of its eyes.

Naturally, I had to take a picture and then avoid its general vicinity for several hours until I got over it and just ignored the thing while I finished what I started - the white load. The creepiest part of this whole situation wasn't just that I found it, but that the next day, it was gone. Kind of makes me sick to my stomach, actually. Gross. Sorry.

4 comments:

sknaB nolA said...

You mean you didn't capture it and use it in some gourmet meal?

Jules Dentt said...

I volunteer my husband to take care of any rodent/bug/dead amphibious animal problems you may have while Glennard is away. Seriously. You have his number.

Jessica said...

Would a dead bird have been better?

Sandra said...

Hahahahahaha. That made me laugh. Grose is right. What ELSE is living in your garage????