A Cure for Whatever Flu You May Have

Never would I ever claim to be a health professional, although I do technically work in the mental health field, but I WILL claim to have a cure for *almost* anything you are suffering from.



This, my friends, is a big bowl of D.Z. Akin's Mish Mash soup. Almost as good as their rugelach, this soup is the perfect cure for a bad mood, a bad case of the coughs, or a minor fever. The illness I was suffering from the night I enjoyed my bowl of Mish Mash was extreme hunger, clinically known as the "foodius moodius."

D.Z. Akin's Mish Mash soup contains (1) matzo ball, (many) fresh noodles, (4) carrots, (1) Jewish meat ravioli that I forgot the name of, and (1) big heaping ladle full of home made chicken stock. Rain or shine, this soup continues to impress. Especially those of us in food moods.

3 comments:

Stina said...

I order that soup every time I begin to feel a cold coming on. I swear by it!!!

Kimly said...

I miss DZ Akins...want to hear a sad story? Even though we went there at least once a week, I sadly have never ordered the soup :( We'll have to get it next time I come visit.

ps. i like your bangs :)

D-ROCK said...

I've been blessed by Matzo ball soup :)