She's On Her Way


My crazy little sister (well, they're all crazy, but she's the littlest) Katherine is coming to visit! She flies in tonight and the first thing she requested was... JV's. Here are the other foods we have planned for the next few days:

1. Sprinkles Cupcakes
2. Pink's Hot Dogs
3. Breaking in the new BBQ at my in-law's
4. Late night California Burritos in our 'hood
5. In N Out
6. Fair food (which includes a cinnamon roll, hot dog on a stick, and those delicious freshly fried chips!)

Fly safe, Katherine, can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's right folks, count 'em, two sisters in law staying at my house. pray for me.

Kimly said...

Glenn is lucky that I'm not coming too :) But oh i wish I was...just reading those foods makes me want to come out!!!! Take good care of her! (oh and I took that picture :)

Corrie said...

glenn... rude.
kristin... you forgot to mention deep fried twinkies.

Kristin Murdock said...

Deep fried twinkies/snickers are a given. How did I forget?