A Letter

Dear Internet,

As a food blogger, I have a certain "food lifestyle" I am supposed to live up to. When people come over to my house, I cook great things. When friends talk about the hip new restaurants around San Diego or the rest of the world, I have generally heard of these places and share in their excitement. When Ruth Reichl tweets about dining at Lupa, I get excited because I ate there on my most recent trip to New York. Considering all of these things, oh Internet, can you please explain to me why I had an ant on a log (singular), half a cup of 60 calorie chicken noodle soup, and a glass of Chardonnay for dinner tonight?

Eagerly awaiting your response,

Kristin

3 comments:

Kimly said...

:( so sad

D-ROCK said...

That was one ant on one log?

Anonymous said...

This sounds like you were looking for some fast, healthy nourishment in a kitchen with limited choices because there has been no time for shopping; however, due to excessive stress you needed to sit down, put your feet up, and enjoying a moment of peace before heading off to your next series of foodie adventures!