My Mom's Blog

My Mom saw Julie & Julia this past weekend and decided to do her own version of Julie Powell's blog, but with Ina Garten cookbooks! Of course everyone will be in love with everything she makes, because, come on, every recipe Ina has ever created is scrumptious.

Here is the fun thing about my Mom's blog: my Mom is HILARIOUS. Seriously, she's so funny. If you have ever met her, you will understand just how funny she is without even meaning to be funny. Her blog is totally her, too. Another fun thing about my Mom: she writes in a similar style to mine. (Meaning, she writes in the best style ever.)

Check out her blog sometime if you care to, you may get some ideas for yummy Ina recipes!!

http://www.tiredcook.blogspot.com (I helped her come up with that name - heck yes.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it. added it to my google reader promptly. do i have to wait until october at jess and matt's shower to see you?!

Amy said...

Oh, and tell your mom to modify the way she allows people to comment on her blog...because right now it's a little difficult to leave a comment (you have to try like 3 times). Basically if you open up your comment control section on your blog site and just read to her while she's on the same page of her site then it will get fixed. My friend had this happen when she started her blog and that's how we fixed it.