Kristin Loves...

My friend Julie and I were chatting last night about how EVERYONE seems to be copying Jasmine Star's "Kisses and Disses." It's just too great and fun to not copy, though! So anyway, since I am Miss Positivity, I don't have any "disses" today, but I do want to share a couple of things I'm loving at the moment.


1. Cutter's Point Vache Mocha. Talk to me, College Area peeps. This place is the bomb-dizzle-dom. Free wi-fi, a plethora of plugs for your laptop, and home of the Vache Mocha, aka Liquid Crack. One sip and you're gone forever. It tastes like a grown up version of chocolate milk, just creamier.


2. My new work computer. From Dell desktop with way too many cords and viruses to this beauty. I'm pretty sure my boss is bribing me to stay forever, and I'm also pretty sure these bribes are working.

3. Real conversations. This one may be a little deep for a Friday morning, but I am sharing it nonetheless. Being real is vulnerable, scary, and sometimes embarrassing, yet when we are honest and truthful and REAL with each other we see growth and positive change. I have been honored this week to share in real conversation with a few great friends, and am reminded each time of the love, grace, commitment, and freedom God offers us. It also reminds me of a favorite quote from Clueless "Cause I'm keepin' it real, just keepin' it real."

Happy weekending!
~Kristin

4 comments:

Kenny Eng said...

Don't leave your computer unattended or your icons may start bouncing again...

Kimly said...

this is fantastic--love LOVE the clueless quote :) classic

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POST!

Sheri said...

A) You left me off the top of your list. But that's a constant, not a momentary thing. (HA)

B) You have a picture of yourself as your wallpaper? Well, it is a darn cute picture...

C) I can appreciate the candy on your desk as no one else can. I like to lure my students in with sweets as well. Twix works better than Reeses and Rolos are the worst. I'm kind of like the witch in Hansel in Gredel, but instead of shoving kids in to an oven, I force them to enroll in the correct engineering courses.