No Title Necessary

I might have just eaten the best meal of my life. I'm not entirely sure, as I do love a good New York restaurant and have had excellent experiences there,  but for San Diego dining, every bite I had tonight was an explosion of flavor in my mouth.  "Best" meal is hard to define and very subjective, I know... I would, and probably always will, name the best meal of my life as dinner at the Napa Rose the night Glenn asked me to marry him.  However, judging purely on ingredient and flavor, I have probably had a better meal. "Best" is all about the whole experience. And tonight was the "best" meal I've had in a while. 

If you are wondering where to experience this deliciousness, please visit Market (former chef of Arterra, ummm... clearly it's awesome) in Del Mar and try everything on the menu. Started with cocktails, ended with a cappuccino.  Details about the meal may emerge in future posts, but I had to share this nugget with you before I officially blogged about it.

And now for something completely different... my blog is boring. Not the actual verbiage (I hope) but the blog and design itself. I am working on it, so keep your judgements contained for the time being.  My goal for a new site was mid-August. That obviously happened (not), so now the new goal is October.   I probably won't actually listen to them, but suggestions are accepted, just leave them in the comments section.

Love and filled bellies to all,
Kristin


3 comments:

Amy said...

your blog design is a bit boring HOWEVER it's the words you write that keep me coming back for more! i'm excited and looking forward to the new look. i'll give you no suggestions. i actually hate suggestions even when i ask for them.

on another note, when is our shower in SD for matt and jess again?

and another note, will you go see julia and julia with me while we sip martini's? great. thanks. :)

Kimly said...

umm i love you and you are amazing. your blog made my day :)

Anonymous said...

You are asking for suggestions and I have one --- I hope you will take it. Can you please provide your foodie followers with a $20, $30, and $40 suggestion for restaurant week? Always love following the best SD foodie!